Let Us Connect You With the right Personal Injury Lawyer Quickly & Easily! “Local Lawyer Referral Service” in New Brighton ,MN
Common Car Accident Injuries
- Penetrating trauma is an injury that occurs when an object pierces the skin and enters a tissue of the body, creating an open wound. In blunt, or non-penetrating trauma, there may be an impact, but the skin is not necessarily broken.
- The effects of single or multiple TBIs in later-life are poorly understood, particularly in mild TBI (mTBI). … It has long been suspected that repeated concussions can result in dementia-like symptoms many years after injury, a condition labeled chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE)
- Bruising, S Contusion or intracerebral hematoma. A contusion is a bruise to the brain itself. Acontusion causes bleeding and swelling inside of the brain around the area where the head was struck. Contusions may occur with skull fractures or other blood clots such as a subdural or epidural hematoma.
- Concussion – This occurs from a mild blow to the head, either with or without loss of consciousness and can lead to temporary cognitive symptoms.Symptoms may include headache, confusion, lack of coordination, memory loss, nausea, vomiting, dizziness, ringing in the ears, sleepiness, and excessive fatigue.
- Skull Fracture – is any break in the cranial bone, also known as the skull. There are many types of skull fractures, but only one major cause: an impact or a blow to the head that’s strong enough to break the bone. An injury to the brain can also accompany the fracture, but that’s not always the case.